Friday, August 11, 2006

Sandpiper Gallery, Wellfleet, Mass.



I am now represented by the Sandpiper gallery in Wellfleet, Mass. Where I dropped off six of my paintings from the dinghy series.

Thank you to all who have requested to purchase my art work and sent me emails to say nice things about my paintings, It's always encouraging to hear. For those who emailed me interested in the dinghy paintings, please contact Mary Houk at the Sandpiper gallery for purchase: (see her contact info in this post above). She currently has six of the seven dinghy's that I painted: "Perkins cove dinghy #2, #3 and #4, Quiet time, Superstar and Watching the tide". (Click here for review
  • Dinghy Paintings
  • They are all 8x6" oil on wood panel paintings in gold frames and retail for around $400 each.

    For any other artwork or commissions, please contact me at my regular email address: tmbonita@comcast.net.

    No comments: