Thursday, November 02, 2006

Pink Caddy spot illustration



I love you for your pink cadillac
Crushed velvet seats
Riding in the back, oozing down the street
Waving to the girls
Feeling out of sight
Spending all my money on a saturday night
Honey, I just wonder what you do there in back of your pink cadillac
Pink cadillac (insert Clearance Clemens saxaphone solo...)

I actually get the willy's from that song. Sorry Bruce, I know you read this blog and I like your music but this isn't your best work.

Todays post is a spot illustration of a Pink Caddy, slightly charicaturized.

2 comments:

jen of the north said...

i love this one, todd! i wish i could say i made out in one of these, but alas, that never happened. a girl can dream. go go go!

Todd Bonita said...

Hey Jen,

Good to hear from you, I read your blog, your baby is gorgeous and your work is awesome. Shoot me an email on my regular E: Tmbonita@comcast.net

Would love to chat with ya,
Best,
Todd