Friday, December 10, 2010

Monhegan Island Plein air painting workshop

I'm taking reservations for next years Monhegan Island, Maine plein air painting workshop which will take place September 6 - 9. We will spend four days, totally immersed, painting outdoors around the village, small coves and craggy coast of this Island art colony. This is a relaxed workshop, open to all levels. Cost is $300.

If you would like to sign up or if you would like to purchase a Gift Certificate for someone, I would be happy to mail one to you in time for Christmas. You can contact me by email at tmbonita@gmail.com or by phone at (603) 819-9100.

For more extensive information, which includes supply list, Island accomodations, etc...please see the listing on my web sight under classes...you can click here: Monhegan Island workshop with Todd Bonita

You can also go to my web sight and click on "Classes" too.

No comments: