Saturday, June 23, 2012

Bowersock Gallery, Provincetown, MA opening

Bowersock Gallery postcard for Fridays opening with Darlou Gams n me.

Steve Bowersock and Mike from Bowersock gallery in Provincetown have done it again.  Those guys are awesome gallery owners and are flawless at all those little details that make them so successful at hosting supportive and well attended art exhibitions.  Last night was my opening for a two person show at the gallery with fellow seacoast artist Darlou Gams.  I was a fan of Darlous the first time I saw her dreamy landscapes in Portsmouth in 2006 and I'm honored to show with her for this second time.   The show went very well and a bunch of paintings found new homes and I met some wonderful art lovers and saw some old friends.  It was a perfect evening.
Steve Bowersock and myself at my Friday night gallery opening.  I opted for the hand in pocket look while Steve took a huge risk with the thumbs up...never a good idea but it didn't seem to effect the really awesome night we had.


The show opened Friday evening and will be up through July.  Bowersock gallery represents my work all year round so if you cannot stop in while this show is up, feel free to pop in any time throughout the year to see what I have on the walls.




3 comments:

Dr. Vaughan Dabbs said...

This is wonderful. I am not quite familiar with the internet, but I beleive that what I just read is some good material. Thanks for continuing to write such wonderful articles. God bless.

Carol Roll said...

Your work is beautiful and Steve and Mike are the best!

Todd Bonita said...

Hi Carol,
What a nice surprise to see your comments...thank you sincerely. I don't know if Steve mentioned it to you but I'm a huge fan of your work...no kidding!...I'm not just returning a compliment...I adore your sculptures!!...in a different life, I made paper mâché figures and mixed media figures and sculptures...I could not respect you any more. Wonderful work.