Saturday, April 12, 2014

Painting Demo at the SeaCoast Art Association, Exeter, NH April 13, (2-4)

"Summer, Brackett Road" (24x36") oil on linen
If you are free on Sunday, I am giving an oil painting demonstration at the Seacoast Art Association in Exeter, New Hampshire from 2-4,pm.  I love doing these events, always a good crowd of nice people interested in art and the process.  I will talk about the steps I use to complete a painting and demonstrate a grissailles under painting.  I have somewhat prepared in the fashion of Julia Childes in that I have several paintings in different stages and will "pull them from the oven" at the appropriate times to help tell the chronological story of my painting steps.  It's free to Art Association members but there is a fee at the door for non-members.  It goes towards the Art Association and is a great cause...they are a treasure in the community and the local art scene.  Should be a hoot, I hope you can make it for some art and laughs.  Here are the details:

Todd Bonita oil painting demonstration 
Sunday, April 13, 2014  from (2-4)
Seacoast Art Association
225 Water Street
Exeter, NH 
(603) 778-8856
Website HERE




No comments: