Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Ogunquit, Marginal Way Plein air painting


Plein air painting pal Donald Jurney and I took to a windy perch on Ogunquit's Marginal Way.  Facing a steady ocean breeze, it felt every bit of winter after a few hours of painting.

Donald Jurney and I painting Marginal Way, Ogunquit.

I ended up wiping away my start and retreating after a few hours but Donald got a really nice one. 
I equate it to fishing with a buddy....even if you don't catch one, you still had a good time..pretty sweet when you do catch one though.  Donald is amazingly consistent.  I am gearing up my chops for another season of outdoor painting in Ogunquit...I'll be teaching another season of Plein Air painting Tuesdays with the Ogunquit Summer School of Art starting in May.  If you wish to join us, if it's anything like last year, it's going to be a blast painting outdoors in this gorgeous place.  Here is a link to our new Website for the summer school:
(I put an image link to the school on the left side of this blog that will always be there for your future use)

or a direct link to Plein Air Tuesdays

No comments: