Thursday, February 07, 2008

Motorcycle Hog logo


I just did this quick turn-around illustration-logo for an online motorcycle business. it will be used on T-shirts and other marketing material.

It started with a sketch of the hogs head, then I scanned it and painted it in Photoshop using a Wacom drawing tablet. This was real fun, it flowed smoothly and was done reasonably fast for me..I can't say that for every assignment.
Any-hoot, I'm no graphic designer but I slapped together the wrap-around font, motorcycle wheel and flames and put it all together for what you see here.

Tomorrow, I'll be spending the day in my studio working on a large under painting..nice.

1 comment:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Speaking of bikers....
Saturday we were at the Swamp Buggy Races here in Naples, Florida.
Home built machines of varying sophistication racing through neck deep water and mud.
On Sunday afternoon, after a weekend of racing, the winner of the race, which was a woman for the first time, jumps into the drink holding the Swamp Buggy Queen, a young local woman and it's on the front page of the Naples Daily News the next day. We eat Sausage subs and spiral potato chips and get down with the bikers and rednecks who are friendly and fun.
I like your logo.