Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Painting demo at Kittery Art Association (Nov 15, 2017) 6:30 - 8:30pm

PAINTING DEMO KITTERY ART ASSOCIATION
Wednesday, November 15, 2017 (6:30 - 8:30pm)
8 Coleman Ave, Kittery Point, ME

I'm excited to be working with the Kittery Art Association again.  I'll be doing a studio painting demonstration this November, using a layering and glazing process borrowed from the Renaissance.  I'll be talking about the Seven elements of picture making and how we can rewire our brains to see like an artist.  This will be great fun, packed with information and good company.  Please contact the Kittery Art Association to reserve a seat for Wednesday evenings demo, November 15 from (6:30 - 8:30pm).
Contact: (207) 451 - 9384

http://www.kitteryartassociation.org
CLICK HERE 
for my Layer and Glaze workshop.
CLICK HERE for my Studio 5 Day Intensive workshop

No comments: