Monday, October 30, 2006

Baseball


Todays post is a small oil painting study of a baseball from life (6x8"). Even though my studio under the stairs has spider webs and a strange smell, it was nice to steal a few moments and get down there to do some oil painting.

I've been busy lately coloring spot illustrations for Fridays deadline. I'm sparing you and I the monotony of posting spots everyday but I will put up a few this week.

I hope you are all well, I have been missing our more frequent correspondance and I'm looking forward to sharing some cool projects with you all. After this Friday, I hope to join the daily painters movement. This is a group of artist accross the country and world who have committed to painting every day. I can't think of a better way to improve your craft than constant application. Check out the inspiring work some of these artist who are producing on a daily basis:

  • DAILY PAINTERS GALLERY
  • No comments: