Tuesday, May 11, 2010

First Day of the rest of your life (24x36")


I just finished this larger version (24x36") of an painting I did last year titled, "First day of the rest of your life". The original was an (8x10") oil on wood and I have wanted to do this larger version ever since. The numbers on the side of the boat are Max's birthday, January 11, 2007...this makes the title even more appropriate for me personally. This will be going to Gallery 51 in Meredith, NH for a solo show I'll be having there the last week of June. I'll do a few post on that with more details as it grows closer to show time.

4 comments:

Mike Corcoran said...

Beautiful!
Todd, I really love your work.

Todd Bonita said...

Thanks so much Mike.

Debra Keirce said...

Best wishes for a very successful exhibition Todd. Wish I could visit it!

Todd Bonita said...

Hi Deb, thanks, I wish you could be there too. Happy painting to you my friend.
Todd