Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bowersock Gallery, Provincetown, Mass.

I'm thrilled to announce my new relationship with The Bowersock Gallery in Provincetown, Mass, they will be representing my still life oil paintings in the coming 2011 season. I couldn't be happier as they have been on my radar since 2006. I've had their gallery postcard tacked to my bulletin board for three years and have sent them my work on two occasions since 2006. They are extremely professional, believe in their artist, appear to have a clear mission and vision for their approach to the market and they invest in the promotion of their artist and themselves. This is evident by their advertising in national art magazines and involvement with things like leasing booth space at this weekends 14th annual Boston International Fine Art show. I'm honored to be affiliated with them.

Here (above) is the postcard for the Boston International Fine Art show this weekend. Steve Bowersock included my "Toy blue car" painting on the postcard...thats my buddy Chris Volpes painting on the lower right. They've got a great bunch of talent in that gallery, I'm absolutely thrilled to be part of it and excited for 2011.

"Tin Blue Car" (Oil on wood)

1 comment:

Diane Hoeptner said...

Congratulations Todd! They're lucky to get you!