Thursday, August 24, 2006

Connect the dots


Todays post is from the quick-turnover small assignment from Houghton Mifflin book publishers. it's a connect-the-dots illustration. I've wanted to illustrate one of these ever since I was a little kid, I always thought they were very clever. I must confess that it was one of the easiest illustrations I've ever done and I'm definitely not clever. If you look at it, you'll realise that there is very little illustration at all, the premise being for the veiwer to finish my work. Nice!

Please feel free to print, connect-the-dots and color. Mail finished works to:

Todd Bonita
30 Hillside Drive
Greenland, NH 03840

I'll send a two pound wedge of cheese to my favorite entry.

ps. Blogger.com has been experiencing some ftp post problems. I've been assured that the problem has been resolved. Five of my posts from this past week are now veiwable.

No comments: