Thursday, December 01, 2011

Button Factory Artist Open Studios Dec 02-04, 2012

It's that time again, open studios at the Button factory in Portsmouth, NH. Friday, Dec 02 from 5-8, Sat and Sun from 11-5. Each year we open our art studio doors for this annual holiday event. Please come by and see, meet and look, it's a wonderful event and I get some Christmas shopping done here too. There are jewelers, wood workers, sculptors, photographers, painters and crafters of all sorts. I'm in studio #224, second floor, take a left, I'm the last studio at the end. I have wine, beer and cream soda and whats left of my oil paintings for 2011. It's been my best year yet, thank you, come have a drink with me and say hello if you are in the neighborhood. Click on this link for more: BUTTON FACTORY OPEN STUDIOS

No comments: