Tuesday, January 14, 2014

MY NEW ART GALLERY OPENING OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!


Happy New Year to you!!!....I'm pleased to officially announce the opening of the Todd Bonita Art Gallery in Perkins Cove in Ogunquit, Maine this coming spring (Late May / early June)...Official date forthcoming.  I could not be more excited about this and busy with preparations.  This blog will serve as the Galleries blog, so please feel free to check back here for happenings, events, openings, new artwork and announcements.  I have also put together a new web site for the Gallery here;

www.toddbonitagallery.com

There is a permanent web link in the upper left hand corner of this blog too..click over to glimpse humble beginnings of my first brick and mortar gallery space.  I'm beyond thrilled and fired up to paint the best work of my life.

More info coming soon....

  

2 comments:

David The Good said...

Congratulations - I wish you the best. Your work is amazing.

Unknown said...

That’s great news! I can imagine how excited you were when you moved in. As they say, a new location can open new doors and opportunities. I hope those will provide you with inspirations for new works. Cheers!

Sheldon Ward @ Brett-Halvorson Associates