Monday, April 07, 2014

With my thoughts (20x40")

"With My Thoughts"  (20x40" oil on canvas
Just finished this (20x40") oil on canvas that i titled, "With my thoughts".  The guys from P.S. Art frames dropped off the frame just in time to pop it in.  They do amazing work, clean, solid craftsmanship.  I keep a lot of frames in my studio, different colors and styles.  When I finish a painting, I'll pop it in a few different frames to see if it compliments the work or detracts from it.  It's hard to not use the P.S. Art Frame guys, their frames almost always get my approval.  They cost more than the ready made frames I use but lordy-lord...they are works of art in their own right.  If you want your work to look it's best when it leaves the studio, for me, the frame is a huge part of the overall look.  I'm not getting a kick back by plugging them here, to tell you the truth, it effects my bottom line in a negative way every time I use them...cha-ching.  Check out their website HERE.
They are the Cadillac of frames, love these guys.
(p.s....did I mention that they drive from Rhode Island to hand deliver the frames each time...I live in New Hampshire but they make the rounds around New England regularly).

2 comments:

Art Maine said...

Peaceful . . .

quiet calm curves,
serenity,
lead the eye to
tranquility.

Todd Bonita said...

Thank you for the kind words.