Monday, May 19, 2014

Grand Opening of Todd Bonita Gallery, Friday, May 23, 2014 (6:30 - 10)

Join us along with the Beth Ellis Gallery for the Inaugural 2014 Grand Opening of my new art gallery, woo-hoo!

Friday, May 23 from (6:30 - 10pm) 102 Perkins Cove road in Ogunquit.  I will be premiering my newest oils, along with the works of Donald Jurney, Alastair Dacey and Chris Volpe.  This is a new art gallery (this is not my studio...that is still at the Button factory in Portsmouth)...The Gallery is in a wonderful location in Perkins Cove, across from the drawbridge in the space that was once occupied by The George Carpenter Gallery.  Be our guest as we celebrate with fine art, music, food and your company.
If you cannot make the opening, I am open daily all summer through October, come by and say hello.
Hope to see you Friday though!!!
see more at the gallery web site:
www.toddbonitagallery.com

No comments: